HillTAP Festival 2023
Jul 22, 2023
Get your ticket today!!
Ticket Includes: Access to Lift, Live Music, Bike Axe & Stand Up Paddle Board Demos, Food Trucks, Parking & More!
Jul 22, 2023
1:00 PM - 2:30 PMKody & Herren
3:00 PM - 5:00 PMTen Cent Howl
6:00 PM - 8:00 PMThe Probables
The 3rd annual 42 North HillTap @ Holiday Valley will be hosted atop Spruce Lake on Saturday, July 22nd. This day-long experience will allow guests to experience the natural beauty of Spruce Lake combined with live music, food, drink, and outdoor recreation. A FULL DAY OF MUSIC AND ADVENTURE.
This year, a stage will be added at the base of the mountain for a third band, The Probables.
Tickets will be sold at $35 (Early Bird General Admission until June 1); $40 (Pre-Sale General Admission June 1-July 22), $45 (Day of Event), and $50 if transporting a bike on the lift. The ticket includes a chair lift ride to Spruce Lake, a full day of music, and vendor experiences at the event--stay tuned as we announce our vendors!
1. WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY TICKET? Access to event, 2 stages of live music, vendor demos, chairlift ride & parking.
2. DOG-FRIENDLY? Yes! (except NO chairlift access for the dogs so you must hike)
3. FAMILY-FRIENDLY? Children 10 and under FREE w/ paying adult.
4. BRING ID! 21+ only to drink.
5. LIFT HOURS? The lift will run from 12-7pm.